New Fall/Winter Line-up for NELMAtv
A new five-part series on the multiple uses of Eastern White Pine in the construction of a southern New Hampshire home is now available for viewing on the Association’s YouTube Channel, NELMAtv Made possible through the connections of NELMA’s PR Agency (Kim Drew PR) and the video expertise of NELMA’s Marketing Agency (The Soap Group), these short, less than 3 minute videos showcase Eastern White Pine throughout the project and engage the viewer on other important aspects of building with the species. Hosted by the builder and online personality, Todd Fratzel of United Construction and Front Steps Media, the videos cover the following topics:
- A Tour of a Timber Frame Home Featuring Eastern White Pine (2:49)
- Inspiring Young Builders to Design & Build with Eastern White Pine (1:47)
- Eastern White Pine, Sustainability and Local Sourcing (2:38)
- Eastern White Pine’s Features and Benefits (1:52)
- A Unique Basket-Weave Style Ceiling Featuring Eastern White Pine (2:37)
These how-to and informational segments add to NELMA’s growing features designed to show the beauty and versatility of the species and how it’s a natural addition to today’s traditional and contemporary home designs.
<—–Check out a sample of the these new video additions by clicking on the image or here.
NELMA would like to thank Durgin & Crowell Lumber Company of New London, New Hampshire for donating the Eastern White Pine pattern product used in the project. In addition, check out Todd Fratzel’s websites, www.toolboxbuzz.com andwww.todaysgreenconstruction.com.