WELCOME TO THE MEDIA CENTER
Founded in 1933, NELMA (Northeastern Lumber Manufacturers Association) is the rules-writing agency for Eastern White Pine lumber and the grading authority for other commercially important Northeastern and Great Lakes softwood lumber species that includes Eastern Spruce, Norway Spruce, Balsam Fir, and Red Pine. In addition, NELMA is a leading agency for export wood packaging certification and the marketing voice for its lumber manufacturing members.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about the versatile and sustainable species manufactured by our member mills located in the northeastern and great lakes regions of the U.S.
Below is a list of our most recent news releases, as well as a NELMA logo for easy download. You’ll find downloadable photos all over this website, but if you need something specific, please let us know. We’re here to help.
- NELMA Launches Revolutionary New Website
- 400 Series of the Grader Academy
- NEW PUBLICATION: Profiles in Pine
- Taking it to the Streets: NELMA Launches Retailer Outreach Program (ROP)
- Introducing Norway Spruce: The Birth of a New Species
- NELMA Ups Educational Offerings with Grader Academy
- Virtual Tour Invites Consumers to Interact With Eastern White Pine
- An Eastern White Pine Grade “Swatch”
- The King’s Broad Arrow and Eastern White Pine
- The White Pine Series of Architectural Monographs
- A Designer’s Gallery
For additional information, please contact NELMA’s Media Relations:
Kim Drew, APR